There are only two golden rules of a winning (and non-cheesy) Valentine’s Day gift: personalisation and thoughtfulness.
This Valentine’s Day, step away from the giant teddy bear and ostentatious candy hearts; instead, go personal. Choose a gift from the heart, rather than the biggest bouquet in the florist!
We’ve collated a list of unique, personalised, and beautiful Valentine’s Day gift ideas, including our exclusive Valentine’s Day popup dinner on the most romantic night of the year.
Personalised is key
Monogramming is all the rage, so why not order something practical your partner can use that is also stamped with their unique initials (or future initials; hint-hint!)
Some of our favourite monogramming ideas include:
- Luxurious pillow cases
- Throws and blankets
- Chic pyjamas
- Bags and purses
A romantic and intimate dinner
Haven’t yet planned anything special for Valentine’s Day? We’ve got the perfect gift!
Best of all, it’s something that you can enjoy as much as your special someone.
When roses just cut it, why not treat your special someone to a romantic 3-course dinner at Your Private Chef’s popup restaurant this Valentine’s Day?
Join us in a stunning courtyard setting at Regnier Cakes as you and your loved one enjoy an elegant entrée and main prepared by Your Private Chef’s talented team. End the evening on a sweet note with a selection of delectable desserts from renowned pastry chef Melina Regnier of Regnier Cakes.
Our romantic Valentine’s Day dinner menu
Entrée (choose one dish per person)
- Bruschetta of Italian prosciutto, mozzarella Fior di Latte, heirloom tomatoes, mint and aged balsamic vinegar (Can be GF)
- Citrus cured Ora King salmon with pickled pears, toasted buckwheat and lemon ricotta (Can be DF)
- Oyster mushroom, avocado and tomato ceviche with tortilla crisps (Vegan, GF, DF)
Main (choose one dish per person)
- Farroto of Macedon Ranges corn fed duck breast, truffled duck stock, radicchio, Parmigiano Reggiano and aged balsamic vinegar (GF)
- Grilled Eye Fillet served medium/rare with roasted purple congo potatoes, beans a la Grecque and red wine jus
- Cavatelli pasta with roasted cauliflower, wild oregano, burst cherry vine tomatoes, goat’s curd and witlof (Vegetarian can be DF)
Chef Melina’s decadent desserts as a romantic shared platter.
Tickets to this special dinner are strictly limited, so to avoid disappointment (and to save you the stress of organising a meaningful and unique Valentine’ Day present) reserve your spot online!
Valentine’s Day dinner details:
- Wednesday, 14th February (of course!)
- Regnier Cakes, 162 Weatherall Road, Cheltenham, VIC 3192
- $95+bf per person
- Buy your tickets online here
- If you have any questions, please call the Your Private Chef team: (03) 9018 9321
A map poster of a special city
Whether it holds significance for them or the both of you, this is a lovely and unique idea that doubles as a cool piece of artwork in the home.
Perhaps the city where you met, the first place you visited on holiday together, or a dream city you both want to visit. Some great sites where you can explore cities all around the world include:
A personal day
Whether it be at the spa, a styling service at a department store, or a day on the green, a personalised day – based entirely around your partner’s favourite pastime or passion – is a great gift idea.
Wine with a meaning!
This really creative idea not only shows how much you care, but can once again be enjoyed by the both of you!
Pick out a variety of wines from significant years gone by.
It might be the year you met, when you got married, had your first child, or can even look towards the future, to the year you’ll celebrate your 20th wedding anniversary. A truly memorable gift!
Book your Valentine’s Day dinner at Your Private Chef’s popup
You’ve got less than two weeks to sort out your Valentine’s Day plans… so why not take the pressure off yourself and book tickets for you and your special someone to our Valentine’s Day Dinner in Cheltenham?
Tickets are strictly limited for this intimate evening, so head over to Eventbrite to secure your table!