We had a catered gourmet BBQ for a small garden wedding. David and Ana provided exceptional service from the initial consult, to the tasting in David’s kitchen, to the team that catered the BBQ. The food was magnificent and plentiful, while the service from Dazza and Vladimir was perfect. They were professional, friendly, helpful with the guests, and attentive to our needs on our very special day. We would highly recommend them for any occasion and hope to use their services again some time. Just superb!
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef
- Professional wedding catering: ditch the DIY and leave it to the pros!
- Who said home weddings were low-key? World-class wedding catering comes to you with Your Private Chef!