We hired Your Private Chef John and bartender Ana for our house warming, formal sit down dinner party. It was the most amazing evening and everyone had fun and raved about the food. John & Ana were professional, warm and fun. They didn’t complain when the music got a little loud. Nothing was too hard and they were very accommodating and flexible throughout the evening. The food was restaurant quality and the service was second to none. I would love to hire them again one day for another fun dinner experience.
- EOFY Means One Thing: Time To Party!
- Trending: The Grazing Table
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef