We had a private function with a group of 8 good friends to celebrate my wife’s birthday. I was a little nervous as all of my friends are foodies, and we know good tucker. I was incredibly impressed. The food was sensational, well plated and the service to match – we also had a waitress. Big bonus all the dishes being done too. All of our friends were very grateful and big brownie points from my wife. We’ll definitely use this service again for both personal and work events. Awesome stuff guys!
- EOFY Means One Thing: Time To Party!
- Trending: The Grazing Table
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef