I had a fantastic night on Saturday and I think all our guests did too. One described it as the “best 40th I’ve been to” which I consider a ringing endorsement! Laurent and Andrea were so easy to get along with, so helpful and flexible – we were all enjoying drinks before dinner outside and Laurent suggested serving our seafood platter as canapés rather than break up the conversation. The kitchen was spotless afterward and any leftovers were packed tidily in the fridge. I would definitely use Your Private Chef again and certainly recommend to others.
- EOFY Means One Thing: Time To Party!
- Trending: The Grazing Table
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef