Your Private Chef catered my husband’s fiftieth birthday party, a dinner party of 32 guests. The evening was fantastic, the food delicious and service impeccable. They arrived on time, made themselves at home in my kitchen, professional and friendly service from both David and Sandra. My guests commented on several occasions what a fantastic idea it was have a chef to the house and how much they enjoyed the evening. I would recommend their services to everyone.
- EOFY Means One Thing: Time To Party!
- Trending: The Grazing Table
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef