We decided to hold our daughters 21st at home as it was more intimate and family friendly than a hall or club. To take the catering stress out of the equation we chose Your Private Chef and it was the perfect solution. Finger foods followed by a gourmet BBQ went down a treat for all ages. Chef, Richard Chancellor was terrific and the food was outstanding. The professionalism of bartender Vladimir, and assistants Andrea and Mhairi all shone through. It won’t be the last time we use Your Private Chef.
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef
- Professional wedding catering: ditch the DIY and leave it to the pros!
- Who said home weddings were low-key? World-class wedding catering comes to you with Your Private Chef!