Super friendly service from the moment you consider booking all the way to saying good bye as they leave your house. We had a 3 course dinner for my fiancé 30th as a surprise and she absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone. I had looked at other sites prior to looking at YPC but all of them were either too slow in getting back to us or were just not professional enough/too expensive. Really rate it.
- EOFY Means One Thing: Time To Party!
- Trending: The Grazing Table
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef