Ana and team provided a gourmet BBQ for our wedding after party for 100 guests. The service was very personal yet professional, they managed the right balance between being available and friendly but not losing sight of professionalism. Your Private Chef provided the Chefs, wait staff and a bartender (we all LOVED Vladimir). The food was so delicious and plentiful, I was packing little take home bags at the end of the day. They arrived on time, set up, cleaned and packed up and were really flexible on the day with additional effort and requests. My family is of Croatian background and the most important thing at a function is FOOD, good food, tasty food and lots of it, YPC delivered and did not let me down in any way. Thank you to the team, you really made the day a fabulous one and even better for me, I didn’t do the cooking or cleaning up YAY. Would recommend them and and I will definitely be using them again the first opportunity!
- EOFY Means One Thing: Time To Party!
- Trending: The Grazing Table
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef