I had a surprised birthday dinner for my husband on Friday 4th Dec. Order came in warm with was fine because I was told to pop them in the oven but I was so amazing at the amount of food, the quality and taste. I ordered the royal treatment buffet and it was amazing. Everyone Loved it and I highly recommend your private chef to everyone. You wont be disappointment. They get back to you quickly too and are very professional on the phone. Thanks Andrea, David and the team
- EOFY Means One Thing: Time To Party!
- Trending: The Grazing Table
- Halloween isn’t just for kids any more! Spooky Halloween catering and party planning
- Footy food: what are your options for grand final catering?
- Make winter all about food and beat the cold with gourmet catering Melbourne-style!
- Reading caterer reviews? 3 must-know event catering “green flags” to watch out for!
- Our 4-step guide to choosing the right beverage for your event
- Make weekly food delivery part of your busy lifestyle: 5 tips for a better diet
- Corporate catering: why companies are starting to offer lunch (and why you should too!)
- Celebrate Christmas in July with Your Private Chef